Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nate said "Mommy!"

I am sooooo excited!!!! Nate said, "Mommy" for the first time yesterday (September 10). We were driving home from dinner and ET kept asking him to say it, and FINALLY he did! It sounded more like, "Mommay" than Mommy, but that is close enough for me. He said it over and over throughout the remainder of the the evening! You have no idea how much this means to us! Over the past couple weeks, Nate has not stopped talking gibberish. He talks all day, and when he is not talking he is singing. Jay and I were just saying how we feel the words (English words, that is) must be just around the corner. Cross your fingers! :)

UPDATE: The next day (September 11), Nate said "Emmett!" I think he has been saying this for a while now, but this time it was as clear as could be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment