Saturday, May 29, 2010

ET's First Time Bowling!

I was off of work this week, so I took ET and a friend bowling for a special birthday gift. ET of course, chose his buddy D from daycare. We went on Tuesday, May 25th. We were the only people in the place. I didn't even think to brief ET first on any safety precautions. While paying for the game, ET went down to the lanes and starting running for the pins. He immediately fell back on his head and nearly knocked himself out. Okay, so I told him why he can't do that and not to cross the line on the lane again. I thought we were good - right? Wrong! After turning away for another few moments there was another close call with the ball return. He had me in a sweat! Who knew bowling could be so dangerous?!?!

One of the employees set up a pretty cool ramp for the boys. They placed their ball on the ramp and gave it a good push and it went down the lane without any trouble. They had a blast and even got a few spares! The ramp worked so well that the boys didn't get tired out and lasted the whole hour! Afterwards, we headed back home for some McD's and chocolate cake!

 Getting ready to bowl. C and I were so nervous about the boys dropping the balls on their little toes.
ET's first time up!
 Waiting for the return... 
 What cuties! Best buds of course!
  Eating their happy meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment