Saturday, August 28, 2010

The 2010 State Fair!

On Thursday, ET and I went to the State Fair together. Jay and I agreed we did not want to take Baby Nate to the fair, so Jay stayed home with him. ET and I made it out around 11:30 and were home around 5pm. It was WAY too busy for my liking. Turns out there was a record attendance on the first day! I think next year we will go in the early morning and head home by noon. It was a great day though...good food and good weather. It was great to be able to spend some one on one time with ET.






This was the coolest robot both ET and I have ever seen! He was HUGE, and moved as smoothly as a real man. His mouth and eyes even moved realistically as he talked. He talked to ET and asked him his name. Then he asked me if I wanted to take a pic of ET with him. When he wasn't talking a radio played music that he danced to. He was playing ET's favorite song, "I like to move it, move it!" :) I think ET could have followed him all day.


I promised ET all day that I would get him ice cream before we left. I stopped by the dairy barn on our way out. I got ET a chocolate shake. I told him he could eat what he wanted and I would eat the rest. Well I got about five bites and he ate the rest!! He loves ice cream!

1 comment: