I have a simple life with three very special men.
I couldn't ask for anything more.
ET
ET TALK...
"Mommy, my poopy looks like the letter H in sign language!"
"Why did you do that?"..."Because I did."
"I like going to Menard's with Daddy. Menard's smells good!"
After finding his red race car..."Daddy I'm so proud of you!"
After serving ET cottage cheese and forgetting to put pepper on it..."My cottage cheese is naked!"
"Mommy you're my best friend." -Dec. 18 '10
"I have to eat a candy cane or Santa will be worried!" -Dec.29 '10
"I want a snack - I'll have some bacon." -Jan. 1 '11
"Why does the ceiling have crumbs on it?" - Jan. 15 '11
"When I was born, and I hatched from your tummy, did you buy me my (stuffed) kitty?" April 8 '11
"Clouds are made of puff, and we can't eat puff." May '11
ET where do you put your dirty clothes? "In my hamster." July '11
"Daddy are these mosquito bites?" (Pointing at his nipples). July '11
"I love choclick!"
"Can I have a shmarshmallow?" Nov. 27 '11
"Do you know how they make fruit punch?" "How?" "They punch the fruit." - DUH! - Jan. 18 '12
Pointing to the duct tape..."Mom, I remember that stuff is called goose tape." - May '12
After falling off his bike outside and scraping his ankle badly..."Mommy, can I go back outside and look for the skin I lost?" - August '12
"Santa must be nocturnal." - May 1, 2013
Jay: "You're looking tall." ET: "Yeah, I feel higher up." - May 4, 2013
"Whoever invented time-outs is not a very good inventor!" September 6, 2013
Nate
Nate's News...
Nate is 3 years old now!
"Where Lilly Lucy?"
"Allllright..." (spoken instead of "okay.")
Nate loves to sing: ABC's, Mumford and Sons "I Will Wait," Chugington's "All Aboard the Choo Choo Train,"
Nate is potty trained! Nov. 26 '12
"My birday?"
"Mommy my butt burped." Sept. '13
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Blue and Green Dinosaur Cookies FINALLY!
ET went to a friend's b-day party back in June. The party was a dinosaur theme. They sent everyone home with blue and green dinosaur sugar cookies. We had finished eating dinner one night and ET asked for one of his cookies. Jay broke the cookie in half, thinking that ET wouldn't need all of the cookie. Well, needless to say...poor Jay didn't realize how absolutely devastating that would be for ET! :) After a lot of consoling, I promised I would make him some more dinosaur cookies. It has been a couple of months, but I fulfilled my promise. Being that I had the week off, I thought it was perfect timing to make the cookies. Here are a few pics of one very happy boy!
I am married to a wonderful man (Jay). We have been married since June of 2004. We have two incredible boys! Being a wife and a mother is the most awesome gift and I enjoy my time with my family more than anything! I graduated from college in 2003. In 2006 I started my own preschool in my home. I currently teach 10-12 children on a daily basis. I love being at home with my boys and still being able to teach and work with other children.
Those look fabulous!
ReplyDelete