Friday, September 17, 2010

Football Season!!!

Jay took ET to the high school football game last Friday. They walked all the way there and back. It is not too far, but considering it was drizzling and ET needed to be carried part of the way, I give them a lot of credit.
They both split a popcorn and a hot chocolate. Each of which cost only a $1.00, but it cost $6.00 to get in! A little spendy for a high school football game in our opinion. This was ET's second time going with Jay. He came back telling me all about the "naughty" things he saw the players doing on the field, like pushing and jumping on each other. :)
I asked Jay to take a few pics, and well I'm lucky I got even one. With it raining, there wasn't many great opportunities to take pics... and well they're boys at a football game, who wants to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment