It's snowing AGAIN! ET came home from school yesterday with a May Day basket and it was snowing! This morning everything is covered in snow once again! The snow plow truck even circled our cul-de-sac, Jay had to warm up his truck before work, and shovel the driveway! The neighboring school district even has a 2 hour delay this morning (they got 8 inches)! Apparently some roads are not even passable and there are many without power!!! We had four nice days and the snow finally melted (Friday- Tuesday), but apparently that was just a tease! Grrr! I have lived in this house for seven years now, and we have always had our flowers planted by the first week in May. Not this year though!
Life is always better if lived with a positive attitude thought, right? Okay, okay, okay...So I guess all of this will really make the upcoming summer days that much sweeter. That's about all I can say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment