
All of us!

Waiting in line at the antique cars.

ET loved riding the antique cars so much. It was the only ride he asked to go on twice.

Cousin H went on a bunch of rides with ET. This helped him warm up and feel more comforatble with all the rides. I think he went on a total of 16 rides the whole day!


Although I do not approve of all the sugar in cotton candy...I had to buy ET some just so he knew what it was! You can tell by his expression that he is very unsure of the texture. :)

Playing in the ball factory! ET came alive with energy when he walked in this place!

ET's first offical ride on a roller coaster (The Mild Thing). This went VERY fast and whipped around corners. I was so proud with how well he did! The kids went around once and then had to give thumbs up or thumbs down. If they were okay, they could go around two additional times. ET went around all 3 times!

Sharing an ice cream cone with Daddy!


One tired little boy. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment