
Jay opening gifts.

The boys!

Dad's Snack Pack! :)

Jay's card from the boys.

I was so impressed with ET's writing here. After the little e, I told him to write two T's. He started drawing another M. He stopped while writing the M which made it look like an N. So his name looks like EMMeNT. Writing the little 'e' here was a first for him! He did this on his own and did not copy something wrote for him. :)

A footprint poem.

The front of the card ET handmade for Jay. You can see the big 'H' for "Happy..."

The inside of the card "...Father's Day! Love, ET"

The back of the card. A picture for dad. :)

Playing at the regional park.


Our pinic lunch.



Later that evening we set up ET's new fire truck sprinkler he got for his b-day!

He played the role of a fire-fighter very well! :)

I told him to look in the hole of the hose. I couldn't trick him! Ha-ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment