Friday, November 5, 2010

A few pics of the cruise...

I missed my boys A LOT, but I must say I had a great time! Some of the perks of my trip were...

-Getting ready for the day without any interruptions and wearing nice clothing and jewelry and not getting trampled on.
-Enjoying a three course meal every night and sipping on a glass of wine or an espresso SLOWLY without having to worry about any kids.
-Waking up when I wanted to and falling asleep when I wanted to. Oh, and taking a nap when I wanted to.
-Being pampered by the staff and not having to do dishes, clean the house, check emails, etc. etc. etc.
-Basking in the sun on the side of the pool, and sitting in the hot tub with a cold beer.

It was just nice being around grown-ups! I feel like I soaked up every moment of pure serenity that I possibly could.

Your jealous aren't you? :)








These pics were taken on Saturday morning. I woke at 5:30 just so I could be the first one up. I wanted so badly to be the only one sitting on the deck and watching the sunrise with a coffee...followed my a mimosa. Unfortunately, it was a really cloudy morning so there wasn't a beautiful sunrise. It didn't bother me a bit - without rain, I was still the happiest woman on the boat. :)

1 comment: