Proud parent moment...
Emmett came home with this slap bracelet prize pictured below. He earned the most "Caught Ya's" amongst all the second graders! The students can earn a "Caught Ya" when they are caught doing something good. Any faculty member can pass out a "Caught Ya" at any time. When the kids earn one, they turn the "ticket" into the office. The office faculty randomly draws prizes. This year they counted the tickets and announced who earned the most in each grade level over the loud speaker. When I asked Emmett how he felt when they called his name, he said "My eyes got watery." Then he proceeded to tell me... "Mom, it's easy to earn them. All you have to do is be nice and help someone in need." I keep replaying his words over and over in my head. What an amazing boy! I love him!




No comments:
Post a Comment