On the weekend of April 19th and 20th, Paul and Emmett left for a Father/Son retreat at Covenant Pines Bible Camp. I wanted to do something special for Nate, so he and I didn't feel too cooped up all weekend. We invited two of his closest aged friends from the daycare over for a sleepover on Friday night! The boys had a lot of fun!
Pizza and chocolate milk! Two of Nate's favorites!
The boys played in the yard. It was a beautiful night!
They are checking out the bunnies and squirrels in the neighbor's yard...
Hide 'n' seek...
Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!!!!
Smelly markers!
Smelly markers have not changed a bit!
I had the boys close their eyes while I set out the new "How to Train a Dragon 2" movie, and the matching guys and dragon toys to go along with it!
They were so psyched!!!
Showing off their boyish super hero moves!!!
Ice cream with sprinkles!
Surprisingly, these boys were entertained with puzzles for a really long time!
I set up the inflatable mattresses in the living room and blew up glow-in-the-dark balloons!
10:30...time for bed....
They slept hard! This is the morning after. The sun was shining, and even I was up before any of them!
Breakfast was donut holes with sprinkles and grapes!
It was a super fun night and Nate is already asking when we can do it again!





























No comments:
Post a Comment