Friday, June 8, 2012

ET'S Preschool Graduation

ET had his last day of preschool and his graduation on Wednesday, May 30.  At school on this day ET got to celebrate his birthday with his friends.  All the kids bring treats for their birthday, but they have to be store bought.  I am not a huge fan of store bought cupcakes, and I am sure the teachers don't really appreciate the mess, so ET and I decided to bring ice cream sandwiches for his birthday treat.  I was hoping they would be able to eat snack outside, and ET happily said they did! :)

ET's preschool year was definitely a success.  The teachers never had a concern with his behavior or where he was with his education.  My favorite part of his preschool education was the lessons he learned pertaining to God and the Bible.  I was so thankful that ET could go to preschool with his buddy G from daycare, and experience a lot of life lessons about friendship, following authority, and most importantly our faith.

ET's preschool graduation was also a success.  The kids sang a half a dozen songs, and then they called each child up to receive a medal, and their preschool diploma.  It was so incredibly cute, and it took a lot for me to not cry.  When they called ET's name he stopped to wave to everyone...how adorable!  Jay's parents were able to come and support ET, and for that we are very thankful.

Here is ET and his buddy G from daycare!




After the ceremony, Gma and Gpa came over to give ET his birthday gift (a new Lego set)!
I loved the paper graduation hat!

We were impressed with the quality of the medal he was given.  It was also engraved on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment