We toured ET's new school on Wednesday night of last week. The school exceeded our expectations! ET has separate teachers for Art, Gym, Music, and Spanish. Each teacher has his/her own classroom! Every corner of the building was impressive looking. I could tell all of ET's teachers took pride in their classroom. One thing that suprised me was that every classroom had a smart board. WOW - How times have changed!
I couldn't resist snapping a few pics while we were there. I could have taken more, but I didn't want people staring. :)
Here is ET in front of his own locker. I am very happy he does not have to share a locker!
Here is Mrs Theurer (Mrs. T), his Kindergarten teacher...
I have been told numerous times that she is one of the best! :)
This is one corner of his Kindergarten classroom...
To the right (not pictured) is a play area with a pretend kitchen, plus an art area with an easel, a sensory table, and their own personal sink, and bathroom. To the left is their reading nook, and circle time area.
The gym has a rock climbing wall! Of course, ET needed to try it out asap!
Here is his gym teacher, Mr. Jech (this guy seems so cool). ET is most excited about gym, and I am most excited that he has a male teacher!!!!
Here is his art teacher, Mr. Vang. Another fabulous male role model for ET!
Here is his music teacher, Mrs. Wallace...
Here is his Spanish teacher, Mrs. Lescas...
Of course, we needed to stop by the playground and check things out...
Afterwards, we stopped at Yo-Joe's to celebrate with frozen yogurt! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment