Unfortunately, I haven't been all that good at taking a lot of pictures lately, but the best thing about a blog is that I can journal what we did each year for the holidays.
On Thanksgiving Day we headed over to Jay's wonderful Grandma's house for yet another AMAZING homemade feast! She really is something else! Everything tasted so good and we had a great time together. The boys even ended our time together by singing "Rudolph" with Uncle Dick and making all of us laugh hard! (They kept repeating the song over and over again and annoying someone in the room). :)
Friday, I refrained from doing any Black Friday shopping, and we put up our Christmas decorations. I love this time of year! The boys were so excited to take out all the decorations and toys that they had remembered from previous years. It was so much fun to see their excitement!
On Sunday, December 1, we headed over to my sister Becky's house to celebrate Thanksgiving with my side of the family. It was cold and snowy outside, but we had a warm and cozy time together! Here is a group picture that cousin Mark took on his phone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment