I never wanted to adopt an Elf on the Shelf. I honestly felt like it would be too much work. I ended up being suckered into it one day when ET wished, begged, and pleaded his little heart out. To make a long story short, we have a "cuddle" elf. In case you don't know (which many of you don't because I made it up), a cuddle elf is one that you can hold and sleep with. When the kids are away for the day, that is when the elf reports to Santa.
ET has professed his love for his Elf. He truly treats "Ryan" like a real human being. He goes everywhere with him, and he even told me "Mom, I love him like a son, so now I know how much you love me!"
Nate doesn't seem as in love. He cares, just not as much as ET. His elf's name is "Jack." (I am not sure where he thought of that one.) He giggles when he finds him in different spots throughout the house, but he doesn't carry him around with him all day.
I told you....They are inseparable!
On Friday, ET's elf left a note that read..."You made your bed very neat. Now check the fridge for a special treat!" The elf left egg nog and Santa cups! We enjoyed our special treat together while also enjoying homemade gingerbread cookies! The boys were so excited!
Monday, December 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment