Monday, June 30, 2014

Emmett's 7th Birthday!

I cannot believe our little guy turned 7 recently!  It feels too old, and I know I will probably say that every year after.  Emmett is a happy, healthy, vibrant boy who melts our heart on a daily basis!  We could not be more proud!

For his birthday this year we opted out on the party.  Instead Emmett requested a chicken dinner on the eve of his birthday (it was a school night).  He also requested black bean brownies.  He sure knows how to make it simple for me!  Paul had lunch with him at his school, and then we enjoyed the evening together.   
I love that he still wanted a birthday crown from the daycare!  Look at that smile!
He was a bit spoiled this year.  His one and only request was a Darth Maul light saber.  He got this, an electric Razor scooter, and a floor air hockey table.  All big kid toys, which makes me even more emotional.
 
Emmett has been spending A LOT of time playing with his light sabers lately.  It has been helping him with his baseball swing!



No comments:

Post a Comment