On Saturday, December 20th I hosted a few members of my family for Christmas. I served shredded turkey sandwiches, loaded hash-brown potatoes, and a jello mold. My sister brought a kale salad, one appetizer, and the pies. My Mom and Dad handled the rest of the appetizers and the buns. It was all so delicious! I was also happy that Matt's girlfriend could come for her first time, and my parents even picked up my Grandparents!
The boys loved picnicking on the floor...
We recently purchased a new dining room table, and so we were excited to sit at it fully extended with family!
My parents got the boys big stuffed animals. They were so happy!
Emmett has been wanting a big teddy bear for so long, but I couldn't justify spending money on something like that. Luckily for him, my mom felt differently. He has sleeps with every night, and walks around the house with it all the time.
Nathan took this picture. Pretty good!
So cute!






















No comments:
Post a Comment