On Monday, December 22nd we hosted Paul's side for Christmas. We had a great time! I am really hoping these reunions continue even though Elizabeth is in college now. Everyone is getting older, but I just truly cherish our time together!
My sweet Mother-in-Law cooked the meatballs with gravy again, and the carrots. I provided the mashed potatoes, and a raspberry jello mold. Paul smoked ribs, Mary brought lefse, and Darlyn and I both made sweets. It all tasted amazing!!!
The kids had fun playing games together!
Nathan and Emmett got their FAVORITE movies from Grandma and Grandpa and money to purchase a year membership to the zoo! They were on cloud 9! Funny story though...Emmett actually went to his bedroom, got some money from his jar and gave it to Grandma Darlyn for the movie. He was so thankful, that he felt this was the appropriate way to say, "Thank you." It made us all laugh! What a sweetie though!
First gag gift of the year...a Pokemon game for Paul! We actually had fun playing this one with the boys though! Thanks Leal family!
Nate got Paw Patrol, and Emmett got the real Peter Pan movie...
I love these photos! Hog pile on Mary!!!!!
Wasn't long before everyone got in on it...
Even Papa Bob! This just makes me laugh! I love it!


















No comments:
Post a Comment