This man of mine is nothing short of amazing! He built a new fence and
moved a tree to plan for a dump truck to deliver 16 yards of playground
wood chips. When he learned that Gerten's doesn't drive on soil, his
plan was soiled! He simply laughed it off, and got the 16 yards
himself! A total of 8 truck loads later and only 6 hours he completed
the task alone and in the rain! All done while honestly smiling! My
gratitude is sky high! I simply could not run this business
without his hard-work and support. He works year round as the
preschool's substitute, maintenance man, grounds keeper, snow remover,
accountant for all the bills, taxes, receipts, and weekly bank deposits,
IT repair and website maintenance, new equipment assembler, and the
best toy fixer/repair man around! As Father's Day approaches how do I
possibly recognize a man who is so hard-working, loving and dedicated to
his family? Thank you Paul Mathson! I love you! We are all so lucky
to have you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment