Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nate's Stats...

I took Nate in for his one-year checkup on Monday of last week (January 24). He was very shy and cried when I needed to lay him down on the table to have him measured, and examined. He cried shortly for the shots in his legs, but never even made a peep when they had his finger pricked. They had to fill in two circles on paper and he watched contently, just wondering what they were doing. All in all it went pretty well in my opinion.

Here are his stats...

Height: 32.5 inches (98.52%)
Weight: 23 pounds (52.61%)
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches (68.06%)

He is 1 1/2 inches taller than ET was at this age and 1 pound lighter...so Nate is taller and skinnier than ET. I only compare just out of curiosity - I know all kids are different.

Nate received the Pneumococcal Vaccine and the Hepatitis A Vaccine. I was prepared and nervous to have him receive the MMR vaccine (the most controversial vaccine). I found it pretty interesting that they recently changed the requirements and now children will not receive this vaccine until they are 15 months.

Since Nate's birthday, he has become a full-time walker! Last week he waved bye-bye to a few of his friends in the daycare. He also said, "aaah da" for "all done," when done eating.

Nate's favorite foods: Bread!!!, Bananas, pineapple, cheese, crackers, pizza, spaghetti.

Nate's least favorite foods: He doesn't care for all the canned fruit but I can still get him to eat it. Same with peas, corn, and green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment