Thursday, January 27, 2011

Puzzle Machine...

The day that we had Jay's family over for Nate's birthday (Sunday, January 23), ET went downstairs to play for a bit. He put together a large floor puzzle all on his own for the second time ever. I asked him if he would put together another one and he did. He continued until he had put together 5 big puzzles. We called him a "puzzle making machine" and you could just see the pride in his face.
This is a pretty big deal for him. I know he has been capable of doing this for a while, but has pretended he can't do it all on his own, and the fact that he sat for a good half hour to an hour doing all of those puzzles in a row shows great improvement for his maturity level. :)


I chose to take a picture of him by his Packer's puzzle because it was the day of the big game!

No comments:

Post a Comment