Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nate is WALKING!!!!

Yesterday, Nate took approximately 5 steps on two different occasions during daycare hours. Then later in the evening, I was able to stand him up and walk back about 4-5 feet and he would "walk to mommy." He would do it for me over and over again last night.
Today during daycare hours, he would walk a few feet to me if I stood him up (same as the night before). Then this evening Nate walked all on his own from the ottoman to the chair....from the chair to the kitchen table...and from the fridge to the chair in the living room!!!! He is really very good as maintaining his balance already. We have known for a while that he can walk, he just needed to trust himself enough to do it.

As you can imagine, Jay, ET and I are exploding with excitement!










No comments:

Post a Comment