Nate is almost always holding a Matchbox sized car in his hand during the day. He plays imaginatively with them and loves to organize them.
Organize them? What? A two-year-old organizing? Yes! Nate definitely seems to have a type A personality and likes things clean and orderly. I guess Jay and myself have really rubbed off on him or it is just genetic.
Nate will line up his cars, and then soak up the fact that they are are all perfectly aligned. No need to worry...he is a totally normal and social kid, he just likes his cars placed in an orderly line from time to time. :)
Here are a few pics to prove it...

Seriously, I did not not fashion the cars this way for these pictures. This was all Nate's work!


Here he has them lined up on the tray on the ottoman. He is counting them...

Now he is driving them over to the other side of the tray, and lining them up again. He is making all the boyish noises as he moves each car. :)

and back again...


Nate, you should know...
Last night when I was getting you ready for bed I was saying, "Tonight is the last night I will put our one-year-old to bed" and ET replied saying, "YAY! Tomorrow Nate will FINALLY have to listen to me!!!!!!"
I laughed under my breath because although things will change dramatically for you this year, I know you will still drive your brother crazy at times, and I will have to step in saying, "He is little, you need to understand Nate is only TWO years old!" :)
Birthday pictures coming soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment