Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 10/31...

We attended the Fall Harvest party at our church on Saturday, October 27.  It was a small turnout for this year, but I know the kids still had a lot of fun.  ET especially loved playing the game where he threw real darts at the balloons to pop them.  I think Nate enjoyed trick-o-treating in the Sanctuary.  He looked confused at first, but very happy that everyone was giving him tons of candy!

I ended up taking off from work on Halloween day to help out at ET's school.  They had a big costume parade and classroom party.  Luckily Grandma Darlyn was able to come over and watch Nate while I was at school.  I enjoyed myself so much!!  This is my second time being able to help out in the classroom, and I loved it!


 We went out to dinner and then went trick-or-treating.  It was a fun night!  Nate walked about half of the way and then needed a break in the wagon. 
This year the both boys chose their own costumes.  ET chose to be a police officer and he requested a pair of real handcuffs.  I really wanted the boys in coordinating costumes so I suggested Nate to be the jailbird.  However, I asked Nate out of curiosity one day what he wanted to be and he instantly replied with, "Eddie, the cat!"  He asked for an Eddie costume everyday after until it was shipped.  The boys have dressed and played in their costumes almost everyday for nearly a month now!

No comments:

Post a Comment