First, this is the very first project ET sent home from school this year. I was absolutely shocked with how well he colored this. I actually asked him if the teacher helped. :)

ET is actually becoming quite an artist lately. Anytime he has a free moment he wants to go downstairs to make a picture. His favorite picture to make for me is princesses and hearts ("because mommy is a girl"). The princess is made with a Barbie stencil that is placed under the paper, and the crayon is rubbed on the top. (I found these at a garage sale a while back. It is something I played with as a little girl.) What a sweetie!



Recent Sunday School work...
He has been learning that God made all things.

Recent preschool work...
Each week they focus on a different letter, and learn one bible story. The projects range from crafts to worksheets.
One very exciting thing was that ET's class went on a field trip to the apple orchard in September (not pictured)! He brought home is own apple, and a small pumpkin. He had a lot of fun!


Recent daycare work...
Fourth of July decoration...

Helping hands...

During the month of August we learned about superheros! This was a super fun theme to work with! Here is ET's shield and superhero tool-belt.

Love this one! During the month of September our curriculum theme was "Our Amazing Bodies." I traced his head, and he had to fill in all the facial features while looking in the mirror. :)

ET has brown eyes...

A puppet made with items from the collage box. I thought the pants he cut out were pretty impressive.

This was a fun one! ET had to create a new person or creature by drawing one body part of each member of his family.

These are the journals he worked on during the summertime.

Here is one page from each of the journals.


Here is a textured apple book he made last month...





One very clever thing he did recently...
Two of his daycare friends brought in watches. Instead of complaining that he didn't have a watch, he decided to make his own out of paper! What a cutie!

I praised him so much for this, that he has continued to make more and more. Now I find paper watches all over the house. :)

Pictures of Nate's recent work coming soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment