Friday, October 21, 2011

Matt and Amanda's Wedding

On Saturday, October 1, Jay was in his friend's (Matt) wedding. We are not completely sure, but we think this may be the last wedding we will attend for a while. All of our friends are married now, and so we will definitely not be in a wedding party from here on out. I have been a bridesmaid three times, and Jay has been a groomsman a whopping 6 times, and an usher twice! That just says we have had a lot of fun over the years. This wedding was a lot of fun too. It was right here in CG, so we dropped the boys off at Gma and Gpa's and actually stayed out late (maybe a little too late) for a change. It was blast! We are happy for Matt and Amanda and wish this many happy years to come! :)

Here are some pics taken at the wedding...

The bride and groom, Matt and Amanda


Good friends, Steve and Andra.


I wanted a nice pic of Jay and I dressed up, and then someone came up behind us and gave Jay bunny ears! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment