Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our Trip the the Apple Orchard! (Saturday, September 24)

Not much to say here. Really the pictures say it all. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time as a family...apple donuts, wagon ride, look-out tower, corn maze, petting zoo, climbing the hay bales, rubber ducky water races, exploring on the playground, and of course...honey sticks! I love this time of year, and we love this tradition! :)




I love this photo! Just beautiful!



Brotherly love! :)



ET was really wishing he was a little bigger this year so he could get to the top.




Love those little fingers!

He is so handsome! I know I'm his mom, but seriously! :)

His cheeks are stuffed with donuts, but he couldn't wait any longer for his honey stick.

Another tradition for us at the apple orchard; the "How tall this Fall" sign!



No comments:

Post a Comment