Monday, March 14, 2011

Family update...

Well it is official...our family is complete. Yes, we know that for certain now. Can you tell Jay wasn't too happy that I took a picture of him to blog about this?

We are both so certain that we do not want any more kids. However, regardless of that certainty, I still had a rush of emotions when I knew it was completely final for us. I guess one thing I have learned for sure in life is that: what you think today, may not be what you will think tomorrow. I am just praying that we will never think differently about our decision.

Jay is doing great and isn't at all emotional like me. He finds it "comforting" to know that a third child is not in our future.

True...it is comforting knowing that I will never potentially have 3 boys playing hockey down my hallway! :)


We are so thankful for the blessing's God has given us, and we are ready to move on to another chapter in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment