So funny story...
A's mom asked me yesterday if it was her daughter who was telling ET about the Easter Bunny. I confirmed and she was shocked. She had no idea that A ever knew this and had no clue where she would have learned it from. After hearing this, I became a little curious to know who would have started this bit of information other than A.
So I was putting ET to bed last night and asked him...
Me: Where did you hear that mommies and daddies do the Easter Bunny's work?
ET looked at me confused and said: "I never said that."
I clarified and said: "You said that A--- said that mommies and daddies do the work of the Easter Bunny and you were telling her that they don't."
ET: "No, we were playing and Anya wanted to be the mommy and hide the Easter eggs. I told her mommy's can't hide the Easter eggs because the Easter Bunny hides them and she wanted to do both, but I wanted to be the Easter bunny and hide them."
Ahhh! Now I understand. Me and A's mom got a good laugh (and a good scare) out of this little misunderstanding. :) Too funny!
So to conclude...everyone here still believes in the Easter Bunny. Whew!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment