Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where's your underwear?

I hope you all know the answer to this question. Surprising enough, my three-year-old didn't know the answer to this yesterday. We all know that having a three-year-old can be interesting to say the least, but every once and a while it can be laugh out loud funny. Here is how last night's dinner conversation went...

Jay was in the bathroom helping ET go potty and wash up before dinner. I heard him say with a confused tone, "ET, where's your underwear?" ET didn't have an answer for him. We all sat down to eat, and I asked again. Having some time to think about it, ET clearly came up with a story...

"Welllllll, I went potty and then they just...exploded!"

I sat there silent thinking of what to say next, and it wasn't until Jay replied with, "What happened after your underwear exploded?" when I nearly lost the food in my mouth from laughing so hard.

Maybe you had to be there, but I really got a much needed laugh out of it. A daycare mom told me not too long ago that she found a shirt that had "I make stuff up" written on the front of it. This truly would be the perfect T-shirt for a three-year-old or any preschooler for that matter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment