Friday, July 15, 2011

ET's Four Year Pics...

We had these pictures taken of ET in the middle of June. We had planned to take them sooner to his actual birthday, but I needed to cancel the first appointment I had scheduled because he gave himself a black eye. Yes, he actually gave himself a black eye! How you ask? Well, he was so upset that he didn't get to the green swing first when going outside with his friends that he decided to close his eyes and throw a giant temper tantrum. He accidentally ran right into the nearby red swing. Laughable, I know, but if you have a four-year-old boy, you know how temper tantrums can get sometimes. :)
So, I simply rescheduled the appointment for two weeks out. The day before the next appointment ET fell twice while running out in the cul-de-sac and skinned up his arm pretty good. A few cuts an scrapes didn't matter all that much too me so we kept our appointment. The day of, ET took a bath and got in his nice clothing. Just minutes before leaving the house he was playing with Nate and crashed into the couch and gave himself a very fat and bloody lip. I am lucky I caught the blood before it hit his nice white shirt I had dressed him in. I wasn't going to cancel the appointment last minute so I gave him some ice and hoped for the best. Luckily the pics turned out fine and you would never have known any better. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment