Monday, July 25, 2011

Valleyfair...

On Monday we spent the entire day at Valleyfair. With the help of Great Gma Mavis, this has become a tradition for our family. The heat nearly did us in, but we still managed to have a great time. We made a point to go on a water ride regularly to stay cool, and luckily the employees didn't stop us from bringing in our own water bottles.
Here is a photo of all us (minus Nate - he spent the day with Gma Darlyn)...






I thought it was torture enough for the ride employees to wear bottom-up collar shirts, but this was unreal. I don't know how this person could even breathe in this costume! The heat was nearly unbearable.

I think ET still needs to grow another 6 inches before he can go on any of the larger rides. I'm not sure what I will do when that day comes...I think I will be more nervous than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment