Both Jay and I were off of work last week. We had such a great time spending time with family (Mary and her girls were in town), and just enjoying life. We hosted a BBQ on Sunday (July 17th), but afterward I made a point to not really do any cooking all week. We ate out or ate simple and easy dinners thrown together last minute. I picked up a few essentials at the grocery store mid-week, but that was really all we needed. Although I love cooking, It was such a treat to not have to plan any big meals. It was also such a treat for Jay to be with me and the boys the whole week. I will have to post pictures in segments when I get the time.
To start here are pictures of the family at our house on Sunday for the BBQ...
We celebrated Gma Darlyn, Papa Bob, ET, Morgan, Hailey, and Jacob's birthdays!





Unfortunately, we needed to be inside the whole first half of the week because of a pretty major heat wave. The kids still stay entertained by playing downstairs with the daycare toys. They got a little silly and tried on all the costumes.

Then they wanted the parents to dress up. Luckily, Uncle Scott and Auntie Mary were good sports about it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment