Nate mastered the "P" and "B" sounds yesterday at speech!!! With this and the vowels, we feel like he is on the verge of a speech explosion! Before this week, Nate would say "op" when asked to make the "P" sound. Now he can make the sound perfectly, and he is so cute when he does it! He is so proud of himself that he can't help but grin from ear to ear when he does it. :)
Nate had his hearing tested on Thursday this week. Everything looks okay, but they want to test him again in a month or so because his right ear was showing a bit of congestion during the ear drum test. I am not sure if I am even wording that right as Jay was the one to take him to the test. He did however reassure me that everything looks fine regardless of the congestion. I guess we will just continue taking him to the chiropractor regularly to make sure there is no fluid building up in his ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment