The winter weather really didn't even start until December this year. Matter of fact, it was near Christmas time and I saw people out riding their bikes still. The weather has been unusually dry and warm. Just this last weekend we were even grilling burgers on the grill! We are crossing our fingers that we get some moisture, but none of us want another huge snowfall. We are all curious to see what March will bring.
Everyone always says "you take the good with the bad." With this great weather, there has been an unusual amount of cold bugs circulating the air. Not sure why...seems like it would be the opposite, but it is what it is. ET's body is so strong that IF he even gets a cold, he kicks it within a day. Nate on the other hand has really suffered through this season. About three colds have brought on fevers, and all of them with terrible coughs. Nate will seem better for a couple days, and then catch a new strain just days later. I am confident that these sicknesses are colds, because other children in the daycare are suffering from the same thing right along with him. We have been greatly concerned about potential ear infections, but he has only been diagnosed with one infection this season. We have brought him in a couple of times only to be sent home with nothing. That is definitely a good thing that is resulting from all of the chiropractic care we have sought after. I know that his immune system will grow from this because ET was the same way when he was a toddler. Because of all this, we have decided to start giving the boys vitamins everyday. I hope this will help in the months to come.
Here is a picture I took of Nate a couple weekends ago. Out of the blue he just stopped playing and crawled up on the chair and fell asleep. He didn't even cry or whine for me. I guess he just felt like he needed a cat nap. Poor baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment